some people i know, are so bound... with all the horrible thins the world have to offer...today for QT i did this passage from Galations 4:1-11. and it speaks of how i am no longer a slave, no longer a child, I have MY OWN MINd and the ability to make my own choices, not like a child, thhat has to submit to the older powers in this world... not like a slave... I'm free. and that because the Holy Spirit has come to live in me, I am God's heir. I have to mhy claim, all the things my God has promised us. Everything i need is in Him...it sounds so big and empty to those of you who don't know him... oh, but wait until you DO. there's no way to...capture it all in words...
like all those self-help books tell you how to believe in yourself, and push you to find self-actualisation. I could never believe in myself. NEVER. look at me! i've got bruises, and tears, and scars, and mistakes that i think will never ever go away. Things that I keep doing again and again that I never proud of. Believe in myself? How can I? I used to tell that to myself. that I could do it. and i can tell you, that made me feel better. for a bit. but there wasn't POWER in those words. all they did was make me feel better. nothing ever came to fruitition. believe in myself? Believe in making decisions for my good? to preserve myself? to build up myself?its too small a goal in this world. to petty a thing to work for myself. to believe in my own abilities. when... my abilities can only go so far, and are so flimsy. I can't. i'm sorry.
I'd so much rather believe in a Jesus... the God. who's power and might and magnificence is the Alpha and Omega. Let me tell you, I'd RATHER BELIEVE IN HIM. in Him who had my confidence ABSOLUTE. i'll never doubt him... i've doubted myself so MANY times... i'd made so many stupid decisions on my own... i'd rather trust in him! oh see it, please do!! See him!! I beg all of you. give Him a chance and fill that hole... no...that WHOLE of yourself. then you'll see what i mean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home