The Thousandth Time

Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh my goodness. God is awesome... i can't even begin to describe Him! He just fills all my holes and the parts of me that i feel are inadequate...He's so awesome, my Father, and I wish to you all, that you knew Him too! Today, i was feeling crappy...because of something i read somewhere...i won't go too much into it...cos i've given it to God... and this is different then merely suppressing things, like so many people often try to do...they visit shrinks and visualise putting the emotions into little bottles and throwing those bottles away... silly little things that people do... so that they won't have to turn to Him!!

Oh, everyone! leesh, Ann,mit, Jane, Darren, Nat, Sher! I've been feeling so dry these past few days... talking to God was something my mind felt obligated do!! and i realised what the problem was... i wasn't focusing on the will of God to do the things in my life... i wanted to keep this friend cos that friend made me feel good about myself... I wanted this, didn't want that...wanted something better. all for myself? and when i think of it now... its low!!! i wanna help other people. cos i already know that God will help me! and if i make his purposes mine...and throw away my own selfish ones, then i could help so many many more! silly me, huh? to forget all that.

I prayed to God today, that I would be one, that would dare to dream for him. Dream those big adventurous dreams, that nobody else would dare to consider... i be his hands, to be a heart dedicated to him! Now I know, what it means to live in the spirit of expectancy. To more and more of Him who will never run out, and will fill you till you run over. And i haven't even done my QT yet!Ha!

Today we had fel's birthday bash at Bismi Goldan Fork (random name, which Joshua says is a tax evasion scheme) which is cool. you see, we had a fake birthday party with a fake birthdya present for her last night. and we surprise her again today! with her favourite mamak food, her favourite flower: the red rose ( eighteen of them, and they smell wonderfulicious=joshua accused me of sniffing all the smell away!), and a HUGE CHOCOLATE CAKE, with a white chocolate plague with a smiley. i'm serious. that cake was SO DENSE... a thing straight out of Willy Wonka's factory... she'll be eighteen once and only once... haha! i'm so glad for her! HEAR THAT FEL!! HAPPPPYY BIRTHDAY!!! MAY YOU CONTINUE TO LOVE GOD AS MUCH AS YOU DO, AND MAY HE USE YOU NONSTOP FOREVERANDEVER AND EVER. :) . haaaa!

its's a happy day, I thank you for the weather!
It's a happy day, I thank for the Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home