The Thousandth Time

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Are you there?I ask,
the still small voice in my head,
Though I know that it is.
Are you there?

And once again, when i'm tired,

I shut away the wind,
and talk myself to a slow...
Peaceful death.

Then i forget the words,

or perhaps, there were none.
Just the blackness and bleakness
of the echos in an empty hall.

My heart makes me live,

but i want to run with the wind,
So fast, the tears, they get left behind,
In the turbulence behind me.

Running so my feet feel,

the reality of the earth
that prevents me from sinking further-
the labour of my heart and my breath
which threatens to choke me.

Then i see Him.

Like a home, just in sight.
Like a kiss good night.
And He sees me.

He sees through my everything,

The excess, the exceptions.
Its just my heart working midair,
Racing for him.

I am in my heart,blood-soaked-baby-new.and i lose the voices, that are in me and come out of me.

OUtside, Inside, i diffuse.

Until all is uniform.
No more mechanical organics
that refuse me passage-

I am free on this path.

With every foot fall, i rise.
to that secret-shadow place,
The highest mountain.

I cannot reach HIm.

and Yet,
He reaches for me.w
hat i can or cannot do matters no longer.

no breath, no body,

no voice, no noise.
no heart.
yet everything was in my grasp.

That one moment,

that still sweet moment
of no breath.
Then i fall.

And i cannot understand,

He has kissed my face...
He kisses my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home