The Thousandth Time

Friday, July 22, 2005



Ha:) Would you believe me, when i tell you i'm having the time of my life? I'm learning so much, day by day, and exploring more of my capacities with this Joy of the Lord within me! Basically, i started to put into action, what i spent so much time encouraging my friends with. What other people think about me does not matter... ALL i have to do is get it right with God. and i have been, and i'm telling you, I AM. Today, I had a lovely time sitting alone during Chem lecture... something i normally would have been feeling sullen about.

Its like knowing this God of mine, has made me more sure of myself. yea, I'm not what I once was...that part of me, i have let go, I see her sometimes, smiling and waving in the eyes of my friends, my family, but she's part of the past chapter...and, like i told Jo, trying to be her again, would be like blind folding myself, when my sight had been restored.

As for the person i am right now, i think of it as a berry picker and her basket, looking, searching and then finding each yummy fruit, and then picking it, giving it just the right time to ripen. ha! It'll take time i know... to reach that complete security...and all i can do is look to my Father, my Jesus and KNOW that he'll bring me there :)

Cheers, all of you, who have my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home